пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cube matting photo plastic




Almost one week of sembreak. Still not finished cleaning my room because I canapos;t help sitting in front of my laptop almost everyday chatting in meebo (boo ym), browsing Facebook profiles, updating my Multiply site, and watching videos in YouTube, and sleeping. My back still hurts right now because of too much lying in my bed (i think). Haha Nevertheless, Iapos;m really proud that Iapos;ve been unproductive these past few days Oh God,� I miss this feeling Haha

Well, Iapos;ve done a few "productive" stuff. I called and contacted people regarding org stuff, did some catching up w/ a very close friend of mine, partially cleaned my room, did some household chores, and burned CDs for my mom (for a price haha).

Anyhow, I think Iapos;ll be out of the house next week. I hope Iapos;ll see my friends (college, high school, and loved one),have some good time and seize everything before the next semester starts



cube matting photo plastic, cube mathematics rubiks, cube match puzzle, cube master nano.



Комментариев нет: