суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

capital district selects




I donapos;t know whether to be grateful that he did as I asked, or saddened by his addition.

Her ring was there too. Sheapos;s really gone. She couldnapos;t even take it with her this time. She doesnapos;t even have the symbol of what she had with him or of her sisterhood with me.

Iapos;ve left the rose on the stone, but Iapos;ve put both rings in a little box in the house, and asked Brendan to hide them from me. I keep finding myself peeking at them, and every time I look, I cry.

I canapos;t believe Iapos;ve lost her. She was one of the people I always said I was willing to die for, and yet, I always end up not being able to save her. What good is magic if it canapos;t save my little sister?

I want her back. I want her back so bad. She didnapos;t deserve this.

The apartment feel so empty. All her things are still there, like theyapos;re just waiting for her to come back. And she wonapos;t. I waited so long to see her again, for her to come and live with me, and now sheapos;s gone again, like she was only a dream.

It doesnapos;t feel like thereapos;s much point in going on right now. I always said that dreams are what give us hope, and even when I couldnapos;t dream, she was still there, so I still felt like I could go on, because for me, she was herself a dream.

But what point is there to honor without hope?

bob howry mlb rp, capital district selects, capital district schools, capital district school web sites, capital district school districts.



Комментариев нет: