пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

by county georgia rate sales tax




Well, I got all the calls from doctors about all the tests I�had last week.
If you care to know more about me than ever needed: I�have excellent cholesterol levels, my thyroid is just fine, and I have a minor heart condition that should not affect my life much at all.
I have Mitral Valve Prolapse, which basically means my heart makes a clicking sound on every beat because the mitral valve balloons up after shutting. I have no medication to take or restrictions. I just have to go get another echo done in 1-2 years. They have to make sure that it does not change. No change is good, change usually means that the valves are leaking into each other because they donapos;t close enough. But, as long as I donapos;t get big time overweight, all should be fine.
Yay for nothing major Just a random clicky heart thing that only 2 of adults have.
by county georgia rate sales tax, by county georgia map, by county georgia in population statistics, by county frequency missouri police scanner.



Комментариев нет: