пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cp88 walther




You are gone from my heart.

I looked you in the eye today, and I couldnapos;t see that soul. The one I knew. The one I loved.

You are nothing now. A huge void. Empty space. Theyapos;ll ask me, but Iapos;m numb at the sound of your name.

Life goes on.

your decision was wrong. I will live my life knowing that I gave EVERYTHING I could, tried everything I could, and was there praying for change right up until the very moment you broke everything and walked out on my existence. I do not give up on others, just as God can not give up on me.

great pain is part of it, just like great love.

Once I love you, I will love you forever. And I WILL love that boy forever. But he no longer lives in those eyes or in that heart.

you are not the boy who called me beautiful. You are not the boy who composed "Janie Lee". You are not the boy who tucked me in at night. You are not the boy who kissed my lips and held my "pretty" hands. You are not the boy I gave my love to.

He is gone forever, and I finally know and accept that now.

Itapos;s unfortunate that every time I tell our story, this is how it will end. But I guess thats all I can do. You were only here to break my heart. You were only here to show me what I can and can not take. You made a horrible ending and gave me no choice. You made the cold and unnecessary decision, no matter what you think, Not the one that required courage, and that is how I will remember you.

cold.

Goodbye, dear.

If you ever really do find that boy, tell him that I am truly sorry that I missed him. I wish we could have had more time together and words will never be able to describe how sad I was when I learned I would never get the opportunity to find you again. Remember that Kiss. Itapos;s all you have of me now.

This Chapter is finally over, and so are you.

by county illinois property rate tax, cp88 walther, cp880, cp8800, cp8r.



Комментариев нет: